In a study from the Journal of Pain, ginger root can reduce muscle pain/soreness caused by exercise up to 25%. Try to add some ginger to either your green tea or foods to speed up the healing of damaged or fatigued muscle tissue leading to pain and soreness. Ginger is also great for nausea, motion sickness and proper digestion. Ginger is a potent ant-inflammatory that can also be taken in combination with turmeric and oregano.
- Meet the doctors
- Conditions Treated
- Why do Children need Chiropractic? | Dr. Ashley Higgins, DC on Dr. Ashley Higgins Yanchus, DC
- DennyD on Dr. Christopher E. Yanchus, DC
- Rochester NY chiropractor on An End to Recurrent Low Back Pain? Rehab This!!!
- Health286 | Supplement question.? on Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) Vs. Tolerable Upper Limit (TUL) For Select Vitamins And Minerals
- Dennydandrea on Next Radio Talk Show with Bob Levy