Chia seeds are a simple healthy habit to add to your food with incredible benefits! They are rich in omega 3 fatty acids, which are essential to our bodies metabolism. Additionally, they are high in fiber, antioxidants, and protein. Chia seeds contain super anti-inflammatory properties that help decrease pain levels and are gluten free. Sprinkle at least 1 tbsp/day to your already healthy foods to get these additional benefits. Furthermore, Chia seeds swell to about 12 times their size in water and in your stomach to make you feel full. Another fun fact is that you can even cook with it and it doesn’t lose its nutritional value! Add it to your bread, muffin or pancake batter or put it in your salads, smoothies, and yogurts to improve your health and diet immediately.
- Meet the doctors
- Conditions Treated
- Why do Children need Chiropractic? | Dr. Ashley Higgins, DC on Dr. Ashley Higgins Yanchus, DC
- DennyD on Dr. Christopher E. Yanchus, DC
- Rochester NY chiropractor on An End to Recurrent Low Back Pain? Rehab This!!!
- Health286 | Supplement question.? on Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) Vs. Tolerable Upper Limit (TUL) For Select Vitamins And Minerals
- Dennydandrea on Next Radio Talk Show with Bob Levy