What is it?
– Compression of the median nerve in the wrist due to either soft tissue changes (ie. Inflammation/swelling) and/or bony degenerative change.
– Symptoms can include numbness, tingling, pain, weakness, and in more extreme cases muscle atrophy.
– It is important to note that wrist pain may also be coming from the neck or elbow, but rest assured your chiropractor will diagnose and treat you accordingly.
How can we help?
– Chiropractic adjustments
Supplements you should be taking
– Pro-enz or Zymain depending on the length of time you have had the condition
– Fish oil (we recommend krill oil)
– Vitamin D
– B complex
What you can do at home
– Paraffin baths
– Hand exercises/stretches
– Neck stretches