Did you know that magnesium is involved in 350 physiological processes in the human body? Refined grains, dairy, soda, alcohol, and coffee all deplete magnesium levels in the body. People who suffer from magnesium deficiency have symptoms such as tight muscles, hypertension, insomnia, low energy, constipation, hypoglycemia, and headaches/migraines. If you are suffering from any of these symptoms you should try incorporating more of the foods found in the attached image to your diet. Otherwise, the recommended daily allowance via supplementation is 500 mg/day.
- Meet the doctors
- Conditions Treated
- Why do Children need Chiropractic? | Dr. Ashley Higgins, DC on Dr. Ashley Higgins Yanchus, DC
- DennyD on Dr. Christopher E. Yanchus, DC
- Rochester NY chiropractor on An End to Recurrent Low Back Pain? Rehab This!!!
- Health286 | Supplement question.? on Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) Vs. Tolerable Upper Limit (TUL) For Select Vitamins And Minerals
- Dennydandrea on Next Radio Talk Show with Bob Levy