- Meet the doctors
- Conditions Treated
- Why do Children need Chiropractic? | Dr. Ashley Higgins, DC on Dr. Ashley Higgins Yanchus, DC
- DennyD on Dr. Christopher E. Yanchus, DC
- Rochester NY chiropractor on An End to Recurrent Low Back Pain? Rehab This!!!
- Health286 | Supplement question.? on Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) Vs. Tolerable Upper Limit (TUL) For Select Vitamins And Minerals
- Dennydandrea on Next Radio Talk Show with Bob Levy
Tag Archives: arthritis
Move an Hr/day
Finding movement done 60 minutes per day is imperative for good health. A regimen of fast and slow movements is best to improve cardiovascular health and core/stability for optimal movement health. Continue reading
Posted in Exercise and fitness, Health Articles, Stretches Tagged arthritis, Chiropractic, core, flexibility, health, low back pain, movement, pain, stretch Leave a comment
Get on the Floor and Stretch!
Getting on the floor and stretching the limbs is a great way to start or end your day to lengthen the muscles and feel great. Continue reading
Posted in Exercise and fitness, Stretches Tagged arthritis, low back pain, stretch, yoga Leave a comment