- Meet the doctors
- Conditions Treated
- Why do Children need Chiropractic? | Dr. Ashley Higgins, DC on Dr. Ashley Higgins Yanchus, DC
- DennyD on Dr. Christopher E. Yanchus, DC
- Rochester NY chiropractor on An End to Recurrent Low Back Pain? Rehab This!!!
- Health286 | Supplement question.? on Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) Vs. Tolerable Upper Limit (TUL) For Select Vitamins And Minerals
- Dennydandrea on Next Radio Talk Show with Bob Levy
Tag Archives: everyday
Are you sick of being in pain??
Chronic, achy pains not caused by distinct trauma are often the result of insufficient musculature stability during abnormal movement patterns occurring throughout the day. These patterns over time accumulate to create adaptations in the body that impair movement and make … Continue reading
Posted in Exercise and fitness Tagged everyday, exercise, foundation training, movement, pain, posture Leave a comment