- Meet the doctors
- Conditions Treated
- Why do Children need Chiropractic? | Dr. Ashley Higgins, DC on Dr. Ashley Higgins Yanchus, DC
- DennyD on Dr. Christopher E. Yanchus, DC
- Rochester NY chiropractor on An End to Recurrent Low Back Pain? Rehab This!!!
- Health286 | Supplement question.? on Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) Vs. Tolerable Upper Limit (TUL) For Select Vitamins And Minerals
- Dennydandrea on Next Radio Talk Show with Bob Levy
Tag Archives: runner’s stretch
Best Stretches you should be doing EVERYDAY!
Here is a list of stretches that Dr. Chris has compiled that everyone can do. These stretches will help increase flexibility in areas that typically stay tight and engage muscles that often are weak due to poor posture and repetitive … Continue reading
Posted in Exercise and fitness, Health Articles, Stretches Tagged founder, pidgeon pose, runner's stretch, scorpion stretch, stretches, triangle pose Leave a comment