- Meet the doctors
- Conditions Treated
- Why do Children need Chiropractic? | Dr. Ashley Higgins, DC on Dr. Ashley Higgins Yanchus, DC
- DennyD on Dr. Christopher E. Yanchus, DC
- Rochester NY chiropractor on An End to Recurrent Low Back Pain? Rehab This!!!
- Health286 | Supplement question.? on Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) Vs. Tolerable Upper Limit (TUL) For Select Vitamins And Minerals
- Dennydandrea on Next Radio Talk Show with Bob Levy
Tag Archives: yoga
Get on the Floor and Stretch!
Getting on the floor and stretching the limbs is a great way to start or end your day to lengthen the muscles and feel great. Continue reading
Posted in Exercise and fitness, Stretches Tagged arthritis, low back pain, stretch, yoga Leave a comment
5 easy yoga moves to heal low back/hip pain!
With winter coming to an end, it is time to put the shovels away and get outside to be active! Is your low back and hips ready to move after such a cold/damp February which has caused us to be … Continue reading
Posted in Exercise and fitness, Stretches Tagged hip pain, low back pain, pain, yoga Leave a comment