- Meet the doctors
- Conditions Treated
- Why do Children need Chiropractic? | Dr. Ashley Higgins, DC on Dr. Ashley Higgins Yanchus, DC
- DennyD on Dr. Christopher E. Yanchus, DC
- Rochester NY chiropractor on An End to Recurrent Low Back Pain? Rehab This!!!
- Health286 | Supplement question.? on Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) Vs. Tolerable Upper Limit (TUL) For Select Vitamins And Minerals
- Dennydandrea on Next Radio Talk Show with Bob Levy
Tag Archives: cardiovascular health
Vitamin K as important as Vitamin D?
Posted on March 29, 2011 by Dr. Chris Yanchus
This is a great article showing how Vitamin K may be just as important as Vitamin D in the battle to improve cardiovascular health. Please read this article completely if you or any one you know has concerns over cardiovascular health (HBP, hypertension, stroke, CAD, etc). The effects can be seen by simply adding more greens to your improving diets!
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/03/26/the-delicate-dance-between-vitamins-d-and-k.aspx Continue reading →
Posted in Introductory Newsletter | Tagged cardiovascular health, heart health, vitamin K | 1 Comment