- Meet the doctors
- Conditions Treated
- Why do Children need Chiropractic? | Dr. Ashley Higgins, DC on Dr. Ashley Higgins Yanchus, DC
- DennyD on Dr. Christopher E. Yanchus, DC
- Rochester NY chiropractor on An End to Recurrent Low Back Pain? Rehab This!!!
- Health286 | Supplement question.? on Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) Vs. Tolerable Upper Limit (TUL) For Select Vitamins And Minerals
- Dennydandrea on Next Radio Talk Show with Bob Levy
Category Archives: Nutrition
Easy Allergy Relief Remedies
Now that allergy season is upon us we have started to hear more and more of our patients complaining of the runny nose, itchy eyes, sinus pressure, sneezing, coughing, dizziness and all the lovely symptoms associated with allergies. No one … Continue reading
Posted in chiropractic, Health Articles, Nutrition Tagged allergies, Chiropractic, seasonal allergies, vitamin d3, zymain Leave a comment
Salt’s Role in Autoimmune Disease
Autoimmunity is a condition that results when our immune system is overactive. When this happens, our immune system starts to attack healthy tissue resulting in autoimmune conditions like multiple sclerosis and type 1 diabetes. Recently, researches have found a new link … Continue reading
Are you still drinking soda?
If you are, this article may make you think twice before you take another sip of soda! Soda is devoid of any nutrients, you are basically drinking fake sugar water. Some of the bad side effects of drinking too much … Continue reading
Drink More Water!!
Our bodies are made up of 60% water. We need water to assist in digestion, saliva formation, absorption, circulation, transportation of nutrients, and maintenance of body temperature to name a few. Most people today are not drinking enough water. A … Continue reading