Now that allergy season is upon us we have started to hear more and more of our patients complaining of the runny nose, itchy eyes, sinus pressure, sneezing, coughing, dizziness and all the lovely symptoms associated with allergies. No one likes to feel that way especially as it is starting to get warmer. You don’t want your allergies keeping you indoors or from opening your windows to get some fresh air. So what can you do? There are a lot of great PROVEN allergy relief remedies that can help lessen or even get rid of your symptoms and help to treat the cause of why allergies happen. The following are all remedies that should be done on a daily basis:
- Tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- Tablespoon of raw honey
- Flushing your sinuses with saline solution, alkolol, or a product called sinu-orega multiple times throughout the day. You want to make sure you tilt your head back and get all of the sinuses, not just spray it up your nose.
- Lemon Water
- Supplement with Zymain (sold at our office) or Proteolytic enzymes.
- Supplement with Vitamin D3 (4000 IUs)
- Nightly Epsom salt baths to strengthen the immune response.
Some treatments we offer at our office that help alleviate allergy symptoms include: