With winter coming to an end, it is time to put the shovels away and get outside to be active! Is your low back and hips ready to move after such a cold/damp February which has caused us to be more sore, stiff, and sedentary than normal? Try these easy stretches each morning to get the muscles, ligaments, and soft tissue loose before getting out to enjoy the day.
- Meet the doctors
- Conditions Treated
- Why do Children need Chiropractic? | Dr. Ashley Higgins, DC on Dr. Ashley Higgins Yanchus, DC
- DennyD on Dr. Christopher E. Yanchus, DC
- Rochester NY chiropractor on An End to Recurrent Low Back Pain? Rehab This!!!
- Health286 | Supplement question.? on Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) Vs. Tolerable Upper Limit (TUL) For Select Vitamins And Minerals
- Dennydandrea on Next Radio Talk Show with Bob Levy