- Meet the doctors
- Conditions Treated
- Why do Children need Chiropractic? | Dr. Ashley Higgins, DC on Dr. Ashley Higgins Yanchus, DC
- DennyD on Dr. Christopher E. Yanchus, DC
- Rochester NY chiropractor on An End to Recurrent Low Back Pain? Rehab This!!!
- Health286 | Supplement question.? on Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) Vs. Tolerable Upper Limit (TUL) For Select Vitamins And Minerals
- Dennydandrea on Next Radio Talk Show with Bob Levy
Tag Archives: health
What can you do to support your immune system?
-Get up and move around, try not to stay sedentary for long periods of time except for when you are asleep at night. -Get outdoors! Not only will get some sun when it is out, it will naturally help boost … Continue reading
Posted in Health Articles Tagged health, wellness Leave a comment
Move an Hr/day
Finding movement done 60 minutes per day is imperative for good health. A regimen of fast and slow movements is best to improve cardiovascular health and core/stability for optimal movement health. Continue reading
Posted in Exercise and fitness, Health Articles, Stretches Tagged arthritis, Chiropractic, core, flexibility, health, low back pain, movement, pain, stretch Leave a comment