- Meet the doctors
- Conditions Treated
- Why do Children need Chiropractic? | Dr. Ashley Higgins, DC on Dr. Ashley Higgins Yanchus, DC
- DennyD on Dr. Christopher E. Yanchus, DC
- Rochester NY chiropractor on An End to Recurrent Low Back Pain? Rehab This!!!
- Health286 | Supplement question.? on Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) Vs. Tolerable Upper Limit (TUL) For Select Vitamins And Minerals
- Dennydandrea on Next Radio Talk Show with Bob Levy
Tag Archives: posture
Are you sick of being in pain??
Chronic, achy pains not caused by distinct trauma are often the result of insufficient musculature stability during abnormal movement patterns occurring throughout the day. These patterns over time accumulate to create adaptations in the body that impair movement and make … Continue reading
Posted in Exercise and fitness Tagged everyday, exercise, foundation training, movement, pain, posture Leave a comment
Importance of Hamstring Flexibility…
It has been a very long time since writing the last newsletter and I apologize for that. My wife and I have welcomed a new addition to our family…Harper Rose Yanchus. Our baby girl was born on November 6, and … Continue reading
Posted in Exercise and fitness, Health Articles Tagged hamstring, knee pain, low back pain, posture Leave a comment
Hunched Over At Work Causing You Pain?
The longer we sit at desks hunched over our computers or books, the more at risk we are for developing neck and mid back pain. This exercise done intermittently throughout the day can reduce this risk. Continue reading